Monday, August 4, 2008

Not Spam

Well, I am back...I really didn't mean to take so much time off, but I haven't had much to say, or at least much that I wanted to share with random Internet users.

Anyway, I finally remembered my password, and got into my account, and went straight to "New Post." Just before the New Post screen popped up, I noticed a message on the main page: "You are not spam."

For some reason, I am inordinately relieved.

Maybe later I will post some pics of my Vision Quest. I got back late Saturday evening, and I am still appreciating the small conveniences of modern life like running water and refrigeration.

1 comment:

Lakeland Jo said...

Hi there
I am Jo aged forty three and based in the English Lake District. I enjoyed the blog and the photos. Hoping to add some photos to my blog soon!