Monday, October 20, 2008

The whole new age thing...

Okay, maybe it isn't the whole new age thing...I am just thinking about all of the spiritual teachings that I have had that started with "I am grateful for..." everything from prosperity to unmentionables without holes. I have tried to be grateful for all that I have, and all that I am. I really try to thank Creator for all that He (or She) has given me, and allowed me to experience in this lifetime. That said...


I HATE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't that I am not grateful (there is that word again!) for having a steady source of income in these difficult economic times. It's just that in my current position, I feel like the only value I have to give to the work is my manual labor. I am pursuing an MBA, and I spend most of the time doing things that someone with a high school degree and a few weeks of training could do.

I must stop believing these people who promise me more than they can deliver.

Okay, I'm done now.

Willow, off to look for chocolate

No comments: