Thursday, February 22, 2007

At least it isn't Frodo

Okay, this is getting a bit weird. I was talking to one of my patients over the weekend, and he said he thought I looked like Wynona Ryder. This was even more odd to me than looking like Jodie Foster or Frodo, but I just smiled and told him that I hadn't robbed any clothing stores lately. I told him about the other patient thinking I looked like Jodie Foster, and he saw a resemblance, too.

So when I had some time, I told one of my friends on the unit about my supposed resemblance to these two women, and she agreed that I resembled both of them! When I went home, there was a Jodie Foster movie on so I watched part of it (Anna and the King). I decided that we may have the same sort of face shape. But I still don't get Wynona Ryder. Other than the fact that we're both white, I really can't see a resemblance.

But at least I haven't had anyone telling me I look like a hobbit.

1 comment:

Agatestone said...

I've been told I look like Winona Ryder as well, and you and I don't look alike. Odd.