Sunday, February 18, 2007

Love Poems Generator

The poetry site that I frequent had this link, and I thought it might be fun to include it here. A little late for Valentine's day, but I had a good laugh out of it:

http://links2love.com/poem_generator.htm

For some reason, I can't use the "insert link" function here, so if you are interested in visiting the site, you'll need to cut and paste. Sorry about that! Anyway, the only caveat is that the site has an annoying number of "popups," but it is still great fun.

Here is what I came up with:

Your skin glows like the pummelo, blossoms languid as the orchid in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your clarinet voice and leaps like a coyote at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great screech owl wing.
I am comforted by your thong panties that I carry into the twilight of rockbeams and hold next to my hand.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of honey.
As my thigh falls from my stockings , it reminds me of your kitchen table .
In the quiet, I listen for the last scream of the day.
My heated toes leaps to my sweater. I wait in the moonlight for your secret chair so that we may arch as one, toes to toes, in search of the magnificient red and mystical lips of love.

1 comment:

Emmie said...

I really loved the one that you have come up with.Kudos to you.Wish I could express myself like you.Do stop by Love blog and lemme know whether you like it.