Thursday, January 11, 2007

Another odd discovery...

While writing a conspiracy theory story for Agatestone, I had to do some research on Bill Oreilly (please don't ask). Anyway, I found that he also has a right-wing website . I thought to myself, "Wow, this is the second time in 24 hours that I actually considered registering to someone's site just so that I could be a troll." I did amuse myself by taking a test on his website that would tell me whether I am a "culture warrior" or a "secular-progressive." Of course I was revealed as a "secular progressive." Apparently that's a bad thing. Anyway, this revelation included a link to where I could order a copy of his latest book. Needless to say, I didn't click on the link. But I hope that I don't get a bunch of spam propaganda as a result of visiting that site. Okay, I'm done with political rants, sort of...for now.

On a less opinionated note, my kitchen leak was fixed today, and the repair didn't turn out to be either as difficult or expensive as I had feared. I never thought I'd be excited about the prospect of washing dishes (I don't have a dishwasher), but after almost 2 weeks of eating from disposable plates and washing the few dishes that I used in the bathroom, it is nice to have a fully working kitchen again!!

No comments: