Monday, January 1, 2007

I decided that the first of the year is as good a time as any to start a blog. But I have used up my last shred of imagination on the "random question" section of my profile by making up the story about the bald frog. Oh, well, I wasn't really planning to create the Great American Blog every time I sat down to write something.

I went out with friends last night for New Year's Eve. We sat in the restaurant near a couple who looked rather unhappy, so we began to make up stories about them:

1. They were set up by eHarmony (looonnnng story)
2. They are having an affair, and he just noticed her husband was walking toward the table.
3. She is looking forward to a romantic, lovely evening, but he can't get his mind off the latest Brittney Spears pictures that he downloaded from the Internet.
4. She found said pictures just before they went to dinner.

Never in my life did I think that any sort of diary that I would be writing would include the name "Brittney Spears."

2 comments:

Agatestone said...

Welcome Willow!

The woman had a wedding ring on. I couldn't see if the guy did. I think they had a fight before they left for the restaurant. They were very cold towards each other.

Willow said...

Must've been my Brittney Spears theory then....heh.